These journal sets kind of evolved from my original idea which was just doing journals with a vinyl decal on the front. While working on the journals I realized that just doing the journal wasn’t enough. It needed to have more items and wanted it to be more of a full gift and be ready to use straight out on the package. I like to journal myself when I need to, especially when my anxiety gets bad. Journaling helps which is why I wanted to make a journal package for those who might want to try it themselves.
Each set has a journal, black and blue pen, bookmark, reusable envelope and washi tape. There are so many other items that you can add to a package like this. I will be adjusting the packages over time to make them more polished for lack of a better word.
- Journal with decal - journal purchased from Amazon and decals made by me
- Black and blue pens - Dollar Tree
- Laminated bookmark - made by me
- Washi tape - Michaels
- Post-it note - Dollar Tree
- Reusable envelope - Dollar Tree
- 5 by 7 piece of paper with a cut in it to keep smaller items together
- 8.5 by 11 piece of cardstock for a little extra support (optional)
- Content list
- Add a journal with a decal to the reusable envelope either to the left or right.
- Take an Exacto knife and a ruler and cut a slit in the paper.
- Take the pens and slip them through the slit to hold them in place.
- Attach the post-it notes to the 5 by 7 paper with two-sided tape.
- Slide the 5 by 7 piece of paper to the opposite side from the journal.
- Tape the bookmark to the 8.5 by 11 piece of paper around the middle and line it up with the bottom with a piece of washi tape.
- Slide in the 8.5 by 11 cardstock long way behind the paper that has the pens and post-its.
- Once everything is set up slide a roll of washi tape where you want.
- Now that everything is set up slide in the content listing in the front.
The Journal package is complete!
If you have any questions, comments or are interested in your package pop them in the box below.